Community Forest 1Day Trekking adventure$30 per Person. Child 6-14 yrs = 50% discount.
Hike level: Easy – moderate Family friendly: Fit children over 8
Group: 2-10 Code: 1TR Contribution: $30 per person
Child rate: Child 6-14 yrs. % 50 discount, each child must be supervised by accompany adult
Day tour highlights & community benefits:
- Spend a full day trekking through local indigenous forests–
- Visit wild waterfalls and bat cave
- Contribute to forestrehabilitation & community based conservation in Mondulkiri
- Learn about Mondulkiri’s unique indigenous sculture and traditions – Visit an indigenous Village.
- Lunch picnic break and swimming by a jungle waterfall.
Included in contribution: Project donation, meals, water, guide fees and transport.
The LEAF community indigenous guides have limited English, as they are Bunong and never had the chance to attend school. They are learning quickly through working with tourists. If you have any questions your guide doesn’t understand, Torn & LEAF team would be happy to answer.